About Stoker Pools
Stoker Pools is set out to construct the highest quality, most technologically advanced pool, by today’s standards possible. We strive to improve in our construction methods and installations every year, month, week and day.
We want to build a relationship that will last years to come. By being available, reliable and honest we set out to offer a unique customer service experience. One that is enjoyable!
Click any link to jump to more information about our company.
- Our history
- Our Products and Services
- Our Certifications
- 10 Reasons Homeowners Love Stoker Pools
- Testimonials from Happy Homeowners
Jason Stoker graduated high school in 1996. Having been raised around construction all his life he spent the summers of his high school years working and learning all about custom residential home construction. After high school he started his own ACAD consultation business. For the next 3 years he would draft plans for several different architects, engineers, designers and home owners throughout the valley. The experience and knowledge gained over these few years would prove invaluable later as he pursued his pool building career.
In 1999 he took over the family owned Viking Pools dealership and began selling and installing fiberglass pools. A few years later he expanded the company services to include both fiberglass and gunite pool installations. In 2006 Jason was honored with a Master of Design award from Pool & Spa News for one of his projects. In 2011 Jason earned his APSP Certified Building Professional certification. During his career Jason has had the privilege of constructing some of the nicest, most innovative pools in the Coachella Valley. He looks forward to continuing that tradition for years to come.
Click any link below for more details on products and services provided by Stoker Pools.
It’s no surprise we’ve grown to be La Quinta’s number one pool construction company, when you consider all of this:
- Award-winning pools and designs.
- More than just pools. “Complete Backyard Solutions”.
- No-pressure Sales Philosophy.
- Custom Designs.
- In-house service team.
- Extensive Referral Record.
- Member of APSP.
- Certified Building Professional® / CBP®.
- Jandy Pro Edge dealer.
- Viking Pools Dealer.
Stoker Pools is proud to be a member of the following organizations.
The APSP is the world's largest international trade association representing the swimming pool, spa, hot tub and recreational water industries. APSP is the leading industry advocate promoting professional best practices through education, industry standards, and safety.
APSP members adhere to a code of ethics in business and technical practices and share a strong commitment to the safe, healthful, and enjoyable use of industry products.
The APSP effectively replaced another well-known industry organization known as “National Pool and Spa Institute” or NSPI in 2006.
More information at: The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals
APSP Member Code of Ethics
All members of The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals agree to be dedicated to and to comply with the following ethical principles and policies:
- To contribute to the health, safety and welfare of the public in the design, manufacture, installation, maintenance and operation of swimming pools, spas and hot tubs by complying with all applicable laws, ordinances or regulations and refraining from engaging in fraudulent or deceptive acts or practices.
- To hold all necessary federal, state and local licenses, registrations and permits.
- To hold legally required liability insurance, workers’ compensation insurance, and bonding.
- To respect and not infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others and to refrain from using the property of others without their prior, written consent.
- To advertise products, services and prices truthfully and consistently with all federal, state and local advertising practices requirements.
- To establish prices in a manner that does not involve collusion with a competitor and to clearly communicate such prices to potential customers or clients prior to providing such products or services.
- To provide written sales agreements when such are requested by customers or required by law.
- To comply with the terms of all agreements, oral or written, regarding the provision of products or services.
- To respond to any consumer complaints made to any governmental authority, Better Business Bureau or equivalent nongovernmental authority.
- To exclude from company ownership or senior management any person or entity who or which, within the past three (3) years, has been convicted of or pleaded no contest (or its equivalent) to any felony or other crime involving business or financial practices.
- To use the APSP name, logo and other intellectual property only when and as permitted by APSP, and to cease all such use upon suspension from or termination of membership in APSP.
- To file a complaint with APSP regarding a potential violation of this Code of Ethics only when in possession of credible evidence of such potential violation.
- To cooperate fully with any APSP investigation of a potential violation of this Code of Ethics.
- To encourage utilization of APSP educational offerings as a means of enhancing the professional skills and business integrity of APSP members and their employees.
The APSP International Awards of Excellence honors APSP members whose pools, spas and water features represent some of the best designs in the industry.
The competition is open only to APSP member builders, designers, and service and retail firms. Many hundreds of entries are submitted each year, representing member firms from all over the world. More information at: International Awards of Excellence
A Certified Building Professional® is an individual who has passed all the rigorous requirements of the APSP’s Certified Building Professional® training program. Graduates of the course learn the skills and value system pertaining to high ethical standards, commitment to the highest standards of workmanship and construction, business stability, and superior customer relations. After completion of the training, all graduates must complete continuing education requirements on an ongoing basis in order to maintain their CBP® certification.
More information here.
The Jandy “Pro-Edge” designation is reserved for a select few Jandy dealers who meet strict requirements for capability, reputation and customer satisfaction. Most Jandy equipment (pumps, filters, heaters, etc.) that is installed by an official Jandy Pro-Edge builder receives a three year warranty instead of the normal one-year warranty.
Jandy® pool and spa products are designed to let you spend time enjoying your pool and spa, rather than maintaining it. From their award-winning control systems and pool and spa heaters to waterfalls, automatic cleaners, and more, Jandy® products offer the convenience, performance and advanced technology you demand.
More information about Jandy at Jandy.